Jailbreak Tweak "NotifyWiFi" can check to connect Wi-Fi network.
If a Notification banner tap or slid from a lock screen, the setting screen of Wi-Fi will be opened.
It is useful when data communications are not made (ex. Free Wifi Spot)
NotifyWiFi's main functions
- The notification at the time of Wi-Fi connection
- Setting screen of Wi-Fi is opened from a notification.
- SSID is displayed on a Notification center.
- Connected SSID is automatically copied to a clipboard.
- The connection will not be notified if SSID is registered into a white list.
- When SSID was registered into the blacklist and it connects with the SSID, Wi-Fi is turned off automatically.
- When SBSettings or NCSettings is installed, a function can on/off.
How to use
NotifyWiFi register into a Notification center.
If iOS 5, the display is "Settings".
When you turn ON a sound, please Respring.
Please install from BigBoss.
Price: $1.49 (release sale 1 week $0.99)
v1.1-1 Added functions
- the "ON/OFF" switch of function that automatically copies the SSID.
- SSID which can be added to BlackList was increased to 10 pieces.
- "Display Alert" Switch from Setting.
Show alert when is connected to BlackSSID. And can go to the Wi-Fi settings from there.